I love making quick and easy desserts for the children that are fun but taste good too. As we have so many strawberries in the garden at the moment I decided to make these Strawberry Jelly and Custard Pots – the children loved the jelly, loved the custard and loved the fruit surprise in the jelly!
Strawberry Jelly and Custard Pots
[table id=1 /]
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 Pack of Strawberry Jelly
- 300g custard – ready made or homemade but left to cool
- 15 Strawberries
- Halve the strawberries and line the base of six ramekins with them – 4 halves in each.
- Make the jelly as per the packet instructions and pour over the strawberries, leaving room for the custard.
- Put the ramekins in the fridge until set.
- Pour the custard into the ramekins until full and place a strawberry half on each one.
- Put the ramekins back in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to chill.