Oncom Grill Sambal is a indonesian dish which is known for its taste. Bakeryclasses.in sent us this recipe for our visitors.
Oncom Grill Sambal Recipe Ingredients:
- 200 grams oncom, burned
- 10 eyes of banana fruit, baked, sliced long
- 8 pieces of green chili sauce, baked
- 8 pieces red chili sauce, baked
- 5 pieces of curly red chili, baked
- 5 grains of red onion, baked
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste, burned
- 1 cm galingale, burned
- 3 / 4 teaspoon salt
How To Make Sambal Oncom Grill:
- Soften red chili, green chili, red chili curly, red onion, shrimp paste, kencur, and somewhat coarse salt.
- Enter oncom and petai. Soften a bit rough.